Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Week With Sophia: 10/26 - 11/1

     This Week has been filled with fun! Of course with Halloween being just yesterday, my week was filled with fun adventures and memories!

     At my school, It was Spirit Week this week for Red Ribbon Week! It was very fun to see everyone supporting the events we has through out the week from wearing all red on Monday and Wednesday to coming out and listening to a guest speaker about their experiences.

    I'm in one of my schools ASB council and this week we were in charge of! I personally was in charge of getting red solo cups and putting them into the gates to spell out a message
. By the end of the week we had to take them all out (Since it was finally going to rain here in California!) and I found a little grasshopper living in one of them!


Surprisingly he was very cute because of how tiny he was! 


  For most of you may not know, but i'm in my schools fall production of Avenue Q! I'm not in the actual cast, but I am on the Crew Team for costumes! I have had such a blast meeting new people and getting to know my friends even more!  Plus the play is a really funny, so it's always entertaining.

As for Halloween goes, My friends and I were the gang from the bikini bottom! Yup! Thats right! We were all of the characters from SpongeBob Square Pants!




We had so much fun dressing up and seeing everyone else's costumes!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment