Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Week With Sophia: 11/2 - 11/8

     This week has been filled with a lot of new friends and a lot of singing and dancing! Like I said last week, I am in my schools production of Avenue Q! I personally am not IN the show, but I am crewing and helping out in the costumes department! It has been so much fun to see the amount of progress we have put into this show!

     Even though I am a tad bit sick, I have been able to really to really work on my internship with Smart Girls Group and with my Her Campus Ambassador Program! Both of these opportunities are absolutely amazing and I am so blessed to be able to have these chances! And you cant forget about the fantastic people I have had to work with!

     I also was able to work with the fabulous Carrie from Carrie on Blogs this week on a collaboration! She styled colored jeans while I styles a light wash pair of jeans! It was super fun to work with her, and she is super sweet!

Here are some Pictures from the post:




I cant wait for a great weekend of sleeping and helping out in the play, but not so much about the homework portion of the weekend... :(

Also, be on the look out for the Fab Girl Bloggers Re-Launch coming soon!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment