Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pet Tag

Most of you didn't know, but I love animals! In the past when I lived in actual houses I have had many dogs and fishes (Not cats sadly). But ever since my other and I started to live in apartments, I have had 2 guinea pigs! Currently I have only one, and his name is Truffles (lol I know, such a manly name). I thought this tag would be very cute, and also another way for you guys to get to know me! :)



1) What is your pet’s name? -Truffles
2) What kind of pet is it and what breed? -From what I show he is just a regular guinea pug with short hair.
3) How long have you had your pet friend? - 2 years! :)
4) How did you get your pet? - My cousins fiance's brother originally wanted a guinea pig when he really wanted a pet rat. His mother surprised him one day with a guinea pig, and he didn't want him! So my cousin called me since she knew that I have already owned a guinea pig and I took him in! :)
5) How old is your pet? - 2 years old.
6) What are some quirky things about your pet’s personality? -lol he LOVES to eat and to nibble on things! He's very energetic and sweet too!
7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? - I think it shows how close we are and how much we have bonded! He is always happy when I hold him and brush him especially.
8) What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? -When he gets new toys he gets really excited and starts squeaking!
9) What are the nicknames that you call your pet? -Trufs



What type of pet do you have?


No comments:

Post a Comment