Monday, November 17, 2014

50 Random Facts About Me!

I thought this would be a good way for my readers to get to know me a little bit better! I got these questions off of Megan Rosette's Blog, and I thought they were very different gave you a general background of myself!


Where were you 3 hours ago? -Sleeping (currently missing my bed right now)
Who are you in love with? -Ed Westwick :)
Have you ever eaten a crayon? -lol I hope not!
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - My Erin Condren Life Planner!
When is the last time you went to the mall? -2 Weeks ago to pick up my AP Book *tear*
Are you wearing socks right now? -Yup! It's starting to get very cold here in California
Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? -I think? lol
When was the last time you drove out of town? - To go to the Staples Center for the Arctic Monkeys Concert
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? -Nope
Are you hot? -lol to me i'm not
What was the last thing you had to drink? -Water
What are you wearing right now? -Long Sleeve shirt with jeans and converse
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? -I don't even have my permit yet....
Last food that you ate? -Breakfast! I got a yummy Salt Bagel with Cream Cheese!
Where were you last week at this time? -In school
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? -I got a new Lorna Jane Jacket, Lorna Jane Sports Bra, and 2 new pairs of Hollister Jeans!
When is the last time you ran? -Last Year?
What's the last sporting event you watched? -lol idk
What is your favorite animal? -Sea Lion (I work at 2 aquariums)
Your dream vacation? -Greece :)
Last person's house you were in? -My friend Lily's
Worst injury you've ever had? -I have only had one so far, and its was my knee cap moving when I would walk.
Have you been in love? -lol nope
Do you miss anyone right now? -My dad and dog
Last play you saw? -I'm currently in my play at school for Avenue Q
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? -the 8 chin stare :)
What are your plans for tonight? -Homework, Homework, and some more Homework
Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? -Carrie from Carrie on Blogs!
Next trip you are going to take? -Arizona to visit my family for Thanksgiving!
Ever go to camp? -Nope! But I have always wanted to!
Were you an honor roll student in school? -lol definitely not
What do you want to know about the future? -If I will be happy
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? -I wear the Pink by Victoria Secret Fresh & Clean all the time!
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? -I get sick very quickly so I am always at the doctors.
Where is your best friend? -Claudia (A.K.A Swag Master)
How is your best friend? -She's good lol
Do you have a tan? -lol I am tan
What are you listening to right now? -The Gardner outside doing his job
Do you collect anything? -Monograms!
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? -Not saying....
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? -Like I said before, I don't even have my permit
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? -Not really, mostly when we go out to eat
What does your last text message say? -From Lily with a emoji
Do you like hot sauce? -I don't like anything spicy (Yet I'm half Mexican)
Last time you took a shower? -Last night
Do you need to do laundry? -Nope, I did it 2 nights ago
What is your heritage? -I am half Haitian and half Mexican
Are you someone's best friend? -I hope so lol
Are you rich? -Definitely not
What were you doing at 12AM last night? -Studying

Which was your favorite question?


No comments:

Post a Comment