Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's in my Backpack?

September is flying by! Just yesterday it felt like it was the first day of school, and not we are almost one with a entire month of school! But since I have been in school for a little bit, Me being my self have accumulated quite a lot in my backpack.... But just for the sake of this post, I had to narrow it down to my "essentials" if you must say, or even the thing that are in my backpack daily.




I of course have to first start off with what type of backpack I own! I have a North Face Jester Backpack in Black. I bought this laster year in March for around $40 on sale! :)

It comes with two main compartments:

One Big one:





And one small one:



Everything is pretty self explanatory, but occasionally I will have a couple of different things in my backpack depending on the class i'm going to.

I also carry around my lunch box and my water bottle!






What type of backpack do you have? 

Or

How do you organize your backpack?











No comments:

Post a Comment