Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August Favorites + Playlist

I honestly cannot believe august is over. *Tear because school is starting* August had been filled with sleepovers and catching up with friends ass we all got ready for back to school week. But I do have to admit that this is probably the most productive month of summer break because of my procrastination problem :) . On the other hand I have been loving a couple of things that are helping me get back into the school routines and such.

So with out further ado, Here are my August Favorites!

Bloglovin:

This website is absolutely perfect. Before I found this website I was struggling trying to go back and fourth reading blogposts from my favorite bloggers. But now that I have realized this website, I can wakeup in the morning and read all of the blogposts from my favorite bloggers! And they are all in one feed!


Follow me on Bloglovin!



Flair Pens:

Like I said before, Back to School has begun. Which means me using my planner like crazy! I have been loving the BIC Flair Pens! I got the big pack from target the other day for only $14! Yes, I know they are expensive, but literally they can last your for up to 2 years! Plus they come in the cutest colors! I personally use the light pink pen way to much....


Which pens do you use for your agenda?






Camel Bac:

Along with my back to school goals, one of my personal goals was to drink a lot more water! So I decided to invest in a Camel Bac that I got from Target!  This was probably the best purchase I have ever made! I am now carrying this water bottel with me everywhere! I love the design of it and how easy it is to drink from it! Plus it's spill proof! ( And me being the clutz I am, Is AMAZING )







Croc Flatiron:

Lets throw back thursday all the way to the beginning of summer when I cut my hair! One of my main problems with my hair was that it is super curly and frizzy, and I thought that if I cut off my hair it would be easier and would force me to straighten my hair! For a majority of the summer I was using my mothers CHI flatiron (since mine broke) , Until one day when my amazing aunt bought me a flatiron called the "Croc Inferred". I was very hesitant in using this flatiron, but I am now in LOVE with it! This flatiron leaves my super curly and frizzy hair silky smooth and soft after I straighten it! It is way better then the CHI! If you are looking for a new flatiron, I would definitely recommend investing in a Croc Flatiron!







Looking for some new tunes?

Check out my recommendations!


Favorite Past Time:

All of the Sleepovers and Catching up with friends!


What have you been loving?











No comments:

Post a Comment