Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Want Wednesday

Another month has rolled by, which means ever more stuff I want! These couple of items I have been eyeing, but I am actually considering buying a couple just because I think that I could get a good use out of them! :)

Here they are!


1. Ivivva Scarf







Here in California, people are constantly obsessed with their image and fitness. And with fitness comes gym clothes. And with gym clothes come Ivivva. Ivivva is this store in southern California that  has more smaller sized lulus that are exactly made with the same materials as  Lulu Lemon! And me being the accessories junkie that I am, is obsessed with this blue and pink scarf! I think that this would be perfect for winter nights or even wearing it going to dance practice!

2. J Crew Factory Lace Panel Shirt


I adore the colors and the color blocking of this top! I think is a must have for fall! If I were able to have this, I think I would pair this with a pair of dark wash jeans, black Tory Burch flats and of course a gold monogram necklace!

3. Custom Lilly Lobstah Roll Shorts


I have been eyeing these shorts for the longest time! They are absolutely adorable! Even though the weather is getting much cooler, I probably will still end up buying them because they are so dang cute!



Since school has been going on lately, I have been trying to find some new tote bags that I could possibly use for school! I don't want something flashy or huge. Just something simple yet structured. And I think this beg fits my find perfectly! I love how it has gold hardware ( which is perfect because I wear gold almost every day!), and it has a very neutral color that I could match with almost anything!


What items have you been liking lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment