Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back 2 School: Goal Setting + My goals for the New School year

One of my essentials for my back to school is to write my new school year goals! This helps me focus on what I want to accomplish for the year and how to! So here are my tips on how to set good goals for your new school year!


1. Think of realistic goals
This is one of the hardest parts. I always reflect on how I did last year, and then I try and bump up the expectations. For example: If last year my goal was to get all A's and B's, I would push my self to get mostly A's.  Don't push yourself to far! 

2.Write it down
This may seem stupid, but for me once it's on paper it feels more official! Anything thing that I do is hang it somewhere that I can see it everyday to help inspire me!

3. Think of how to accomplish 
Think of different ways for each goal or just for that one goal!

4. Big Picture
Always think of the main goal of your goal. Is it to make you be proud of yourself or is it to get a reward! You should always should be able to look forward to something in the end!



Here are my goals for this upcoming school year!








What are your goals?





No comments:

Post a Comment