Saturday, August 2, 2014

July Favorites + Playlist

It's already August! time has flew by, and since it's August it means back to school season. :( But I still have one more month until school starts so I am going to try to make the most out of it! So here are the products and items that I have been loving recently!


1. MAC Sheer Pressed Powder
I have been looking for a good pressed Powder for everyday use for a very long time now! The drugstore one's, were making my sin looked really clogged up! So the other day when I was at the Grove, I decided to use my MAC gift card from my birthday to invest in a good pressed powder. First off, I normally never buy anything from mac because usually it's very expensive , but I decided that since i needed to use up my card, I would use it on something that I have been wanting!  And I absolutely LOVE this pressed powder! Its sheer, but gives a great amount of coverage and sets your makeup! I would definitely recommend this for someone who just wants a pressed powder to use for everyday use and not something that it very caked on your face.






2.Marron J Crew Shorts
As some of you may know J Crew is having a big sale in their store, and in-store they were having 30% their Chino Shorts. Since their was not much colors to choose from (I was looking for more neutral colors) I decided to pick up these maroon shorts! Probably the best choice I have made! These are such a deep maroon that they are perfect for this time of the year when everyone is hopefully trying to change into fall colors! I love pairing them with my white lace top from H&M because the contrast looks so good!







3.Urban Decay Lipgloss
This lipgloss I have had for a very long time, but it is still my all time favorite  color! It's a dark/ natural lip color gloss that gives you the perfect amount of shine! A lot of people have the sample of this lipgloss because it came with the Naked 2 eyeshadow pallet ( this is where I discovered it), and I ended up loosing the sample. I ended up deciding that since I loved the color so much that I should invest in the big one! And it's perfect! I use it year round because it's such a great color!

 

  ( In the color NAKED 2)


4.Nordstrom Sunglasses
To be honest here, I only own about one pair of REAL sunglasses. And they are hot pink ray bans that I have had for 3 years. I have been really wanting a pair of just all black glasses, so the other day when I was at Nordstroms when they were having their Annual Sale, I decided to pick up these cheap black sunglasses! They are perfect! They have great coverage for my eyes ( I have very sensitive eyes, so I'm very particular to the lens) and I love the shape! I would definitely recommend picking up a pair!






Wondering What my favorite tunes are currently?
Check out this list!






Favorite Past Time:
Going to the LACMA with my friends! I forgot how much I love art museums!


What are you July Favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment