Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Obsession: Books

 Like I have said before, I have been obsessed with reading! So I thought that if you guys had some free time this summer, check out my summer reads! And who know! Maybe you will fall in love with these books! :)




1. The A-List




This book series is probably the closest thing to Gossip Girl in reading terms other then that actual Gossip Girl books. But I really enjoy about the books is how its set in Los Angeles. They talk about the places I go to and the places I have been to! My recommendation is that if you love gossip girl, you must read this series. I am currently on the 3rd book of the series, and I'm still hooked!

2. The Daughters


This series is defiantly one of my favorites. It's all about these three girls that all have very powerful parents ( from models to CEO's ). IT's set in New York and it talks about the different problems they have. Plus the woman who wrote is Regis Philbin's daughter! 


3. To Kill a Mockingbird


To Kill A Mocking Bird in general is a classic. Everyone MUST read this book. I was able to read this novel during the past school year, and I didn't have enough time to really enjoy the book. So then over the summer I re-read the book and I really realized how much I enjoy it!


4.  The Lying Game Series


Some of you may remember this book as a TV Series on ABC Family a while ago. Once I heard about the show, my friend had told me the book was even better then show, so I ended up reading the series!
And I fell in love!
The books are so mysterious and weird that they really make you think! If you like Pretty Little Liars and that stuff, they you should like the Lying Game!


Hope you guys enjoy the recommendations!

-Xoxo
Sophia B.






No comments:

Post a Comment