Sunday, July 13, 2014

Go to outfit for working out!


  Hey guys! This was actually requested blog post! Lately I have been really getting into fitness and becoming more healthy lately! And since it's the summer and I have more free time, I thought it would be a great time to start! Just recently I have started running with one of my friends twice a week. I also have to walk about half a mile to my volunteering building twice a week which is about a half of a mile walk.  As you can tell right now, I do a lot of walking! But I actually don't just walk want run! I actually dance three times a week! During the summer you can usually find me in a ballet or jazz class, sweating up a atom because it becomes so hot inside the room!

 Also I decide to give you guys a preview to what I normally wear for running!



Outfit:




{What I'm Wearing}
Jacket: Nordstroms
Legging: Athletica
Shoes: Nike's



No comments:

Post a Comment