Monday, July 7, 2014

June Favorites

  Hey guys! So I am starting this new thing on my blog where I feature 6 new of my favorite items, 6 of my favorite songs of the moment, and one of my favorite past times that I have loved in the past month! You have probably seen this on youtube videos and such, but I just wanted to do this so I had something to look forward to at the end of each month! :)

Favorite Items:
1. Bluegrass Bows:
 These Bows are currently my go to out fit accessories! They spice up any boring and simple outfit into something fun and eye catching! Both of them are so cute, that I can't decide on which one I love the most! :)







2. A-List Book Series:
 During the summer time I love to catch up of my reading since during the school year I don't have a lot of time to. A couple of years ago my cousin gave me this book called " Girls on Film" which is apart of the A-List Series. At the time she said that once I fell in love with gossip girl ( which I did ) that this would be a perfect book series for me! Which it was! The books are so good! It's basically like Gossip Girl but in a Los Angeles setting! Kinda like 90210! Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down! :) You all must read it! 





3. Netflix- Pretty Little Liars:
Ok. So I finally gave in and started watching PLL on Netflix, and I do have to say. I'm in love! I love how mysterious the show can get and how it leaves you at the edge of your seat every time each episode ends! I read a couple of the books back in 7th grade, but then I started getting swamped with homework more and more, so I began to stop watching the show and reading the books! But i'm back and totally in love with it! Who else is addicted? 

                                                 

4. Francescas Shorts:
As it gets more and more hot as summer goes on, more and more summer trends come out. One that I have realized are patterned shorts! these are the perfect way of spicing up any boring outfit into a fun and creative one! I absolutely love this shorts from Francesca's! I got one in all black and one in this print that I am not sure how to explain.... but its cute!


5. Covergirl Translucent Powder:
For any of the dancers out there, you definitely know that the month of June if known to be the month of dance recitals to showcase what we have learned for the year. And when it comes to dance recitals, it means make up and hair. This past year I was on a competition / preforming team for my dance studio, and I have learned so many make up and hair tips over this year. One of them it translucent powder. This piece of makeup works wonders! Literally! It doesn't only just keep your makeup in place, but my dance teacher taught me how to keep you lipstick in place! Life saver!





Looking for some new tunes?
Here are my picks for the month!


Favorite Past Time:
Honestly, it would have to be my engineering camp in Indiana. Even though I didn't really enjoy the engineering aspect of it, I enjoyed being in a new place and meeting so many different people around the country! :)


What are your monthly favorites?

Xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment