Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Week With Sophia: 10/5 - 10/11




This week has been a blast! 

During this week I have been flustered with school with tests, quizzes and meeting!

But I survived! 

This week has also been super important because I created my first club!

It has been such a great experience while creating it! It has definitely showed me the rules of responsibility and keeping up to date.

The club I created is called the SCRUBS Club! Which is for kids who are interested in Medicine and Biology! We plan to go to meeting and different medical events to help explore the business in science! 

Nothing major really happened the rest of the week (The usual School, Dance, and Social Life Stuff)

But currently i'm writing to your from one of my favorite places in the world! Yup! That Right!
I am currently writing to your from the LACMA! 

I'm here with my friend Lily exploring the museum! We are having a blast looking at all of the new art that they have installed here in the past two months!


















Of course I had to get Keith Harring Pins! He's my favorite artist of all time! <3




Super fun Day!

Shout out to Lil W. 

P.S It's going down ......

No comments:

Post a Comment