Monday, October 27, 2014

A Week With Sophia: 10/12 - 10/25

     What a week! I have been really learning more and more about prioritizing my time and really staying on task this week! With being in the school play, having 7 tests & quizzes, Ballet, club meeting and so much more that I have been trying to balance (Not even including Fab Girl Blog and my own blog!)

On Monday I was so excited to have received yet another letter! This one was from Monogrammed Madison! I absolutely adored her stationary! Plus she is the sweetest! :)



As for Tuesday, I spent the evening with my cousin! We were discussing Halloween costumes (Yet, another thing I haven't started) and we then got on to the topic of costumes for her dog Eloise. Megan then got the idea of putting this adorable pearl necklace! She looks absolutely adorable!

The Mini Audrey Hepburn


   But, I was able to have a fun weekend! On Friday night, I spent my time with my friend Lily (A.K.A Little M) at a Comedy Sportz match! This is a sports team where high school students (Ours was the High School Version) where they go up and improve. I had the best time! I was laughing the whole time! :) This is for sure something that I need to start going to!


On Saturday evening I went over to my friend Abby's house for a pumpkin carving party! We had a blast! there was so many delicious treat and such a great way to celebrate Fall! Here's my pumpkin!

Of course I had to do my monogram! 

What did you do this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment