Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tag: Preppy Girl Tag

I absolutely love getting tagged in tags (lol) and getting nominated for different awards! Usually I get nominated to do these by some one else, But i decided to nominate myself because I thought it would be fun to do something different! Plus its really fun to answer these questions!


I choose to nominate everyone to do this tag! It's super fun!








1.What is your definition of preppy?

A timeless and classic style with a hint of color at the best moments!


2. What is your all time favorite brand?

Without a doubt, J Crew. I don't even have to think about it! Their clothes are to classic and perfect!


3. What is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer print?

Out of all of the prints, It would have to be a tie between Lobstah Roll and First Impression! Both of these prints are inspired in my room!


4. Who is your favorite preppy Youtuber?

Probably, Sarahbellex93 and TheMakeupByDanielle!


5. Sperry's or Jack Rogers?

For sure Sperry's! I love how you can wear them with almost every outfit and they will still look good! And you can sport them both in the summer and the winter!


6. Jeans or Khakis?

I would probably have to say jeans because they come in different types of washes and colors. Plus I have never really owned khakis before!


7. Duck boots, Riding boots, or Hunters?

Definitely Riding Boots! Especially since you can wear them in my favorite times of the year, Fall and Winter! 


8. Navy or Black?

Is this even a question? Of course Navy!


9. On a scale of 1-10, How much do you love J Crew?

Infinite! :)


10. Favorite Ralf Lauren Item?

I personally don't own anything from Ralf Lauren but I have to say that I do really like their button downs!


11. Pearls or Bows?

I do love bows, but I adore Pearls! They give any outfit a more classic look!



Let me know if you do this tag! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment