Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Liebster Award

I am so honored that I was chosen by Laura from Plain Insane & Insanely Plain! ( BTW I love her blogs name! ) I have hear about this award and I was so excited to receive it! It was so much fun to answer these questions and to think about the facts!





11 Facts about Me:

1. I have ALWAYS loved school supplies.  Even in 1st grade.

2. I have been dancing for 12 years.

3. My birthday's on Valentines Day.

4. I want to become a doctor when I grow up!

5. My 2 favorite stores of all time are H&M and J Crew.

6. Im obsessed with the Caramel Flan Frapachino at Starbucks.

7. My 2 Favorite shows on Netflix are Gossip Girl and Scrubs.

8. I am half Haitian and half Mexican.

9. I have been to Haiti 3 times and plan to make my 4th trip next year!

10.  I hate lettuce.

11. I live in Los Angeles




And now onto answering Laura's questions:

1. Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging to help me expand my writing skills ( because I suck at writing essays) and incorporating my love of fashion with it!

2.  You are going to brunch with your favorite celebrity - what do you wear?
 This is a tough one. I would definitely wear  a black scalloped skirt from J Crew with a white button up with a jeweled collar. Simple yet with a cute spin.

3. What is your favorite thing to read on other blogs?
I love reading the different outfit of the days! they give me so much inspiration for my outfits and sometimes even my blog posts!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve and on the contrary, what is the best quality you think a person can/should posses?
My biggest pet peeve is probably some one not being able to complete something after telling you countless times that they would. As for the best quality, I think it would be kindness! People who are kind are always the people that you can trust!

5. Do you like anything that most other people dislike? If so, what?
To be honest, I really don't like Ice Tea and regular tea. Everyone else that I know loves it, but I just can seem to like it! 

6. Who is the most influential person in your life?
My parents. Both my mom and dad are one of the strongest and most inspirational people I know. They have always been there for me and I know that they can always encourage me to do my best at the things that I enjoy.

7.What is your favorite twitter account?
My favorite twitter account by far would have to be @jcrewaddicts.

8.What color nail polish do you have on, if any?
OPI "My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours!"

9. What singular word would you use to describe yourself?
Organized. I am probably the most organized 15 year old you will ever meet.

10. What is your go-to food for a snack?
Pretzels Filled with Peanut Butter and Strawberries! Yum!

11. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
Hopefully have my blog expanded and blogging in college! And of course getting to know more bloggers in the community!


I nominate :












Here are my 11 Question for the Nominated:

1. If you had to wear one thing from your closet for the rest of your life, What would it be?

2. What is your all time favorite TV Show?

3. What's your opinion on Snail Mail?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

5. What do you want to be when you grow up or what do you do as your job?

6. If you could shop at one store for the rest of your life, What would it be?

7. What is your favorite flower?

8. Why did you start blogging?

9. What is your food dish?

10. New York or Los Angeles?

11. What is your favorite pattern?






Hope you enjoy!




1 comment: