Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Want Wednesday

I have been inspired by PrepAvenue to start this new series that I will be doing every month called "Want Wednesday". It's where I will be showing you my current favorites of the time!

For this month, I have been going to the beach A LOT lately. And just being the sun! SO here are my Want Wednesday picks! :)


I have been getting into a lot of long evening dresses that are long since they are so comfortable! And since the dresses are usually really long, I like to pair them with some wedges to take down the length of the dress! Usually I use my Steve Madden Wedges but lately I have been trying to find other wedges to use. And these are perfect! I usually go with more nude colors just so I can pair them easily, but these would go perfectly with almost any outfit!




These are probably the cutest earring ever. Your probably thinking to your self why I would love earring that are so plain and boring, but that what I like! I like how simple they are! They give a very classy and simple edge to your look! When I see them online, I thought they were going to be huge earrings! But it wasn't until I went to Nordstroms and saw them in person that I fell in love with them!




Like I said before, I have been going to the beach a lot more then I usually do. And I am very afraid of getting my face sunburned even though I put tons of sun screen on. Not to mention how classic this hat it! Plus its monogrammed! How could you say no!


Ok. So I may be having a slight hat obsession. But I cant help it! This hat is so cute! I love all of the Southern proper hats! Especially when they are in pink! Plus these are great for going walking and running because they really protect your face!


There you have it! My Wednesday Obsessions!

What have you been loving lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment