Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back 2 School: 5 Best School App's

Technology is becoming a really big thing as schools now! We are able to create presentations and even take notes on our computers and I Pads! At my school we are able to even use our I Pad to read our school books on it! Over time I have gathered some really useful apps that have really helped me these past few months, and I just thought it would be great to share them!


#1 Self Control
You may have heard me talk about this app before in my Finals Tips post back in January, But this is one of my must haves for school! What this app allows you to does to help restrict you from websites that you get distracted on for a amount of time from your computer. I have to restrict myself from a lot of sites such as J Crew and Amazon! :) This has really come in handy during finals!





Go to the link bellow to get the app!
http://selfcontrolapp.com/


#2 Study Blue
This is a wonderful study app. It's very similar to Quizlet, but much better! This app allows you to make flashcards and study them using games and tests! But what I really like is how you can join classes! This is a life and time savor!  So as a example, I wanted to join my AP European Class and I was actually lucky enough that they have flashcards already made to help prepare you for the test! Plus you can add friends and they can share their flashcards with you!  You must download this free app if you like to study via flashcards!







#3 AP Exam App's 
This upcoming year I am taking my first AP ( AP European History to be exact) , and I am terrified. I have heard from a number amount of people that have taken the class that I have or in general to use study apps. Since their ins't one specific app for AP's from college board, I found a lot from the companies that create the Study Guide books such as Barron's, Princeton Review, and the 5 Steps to get a 5. I'm starting to go on them and to review my summer homework on them, and they have really helped me! Currently I have been using the "5 Steps to a 5" app!







#4 Edupath SAT and ACT
Edupath is the perfect way to help study for the SAT's and ACT's! It helps you create your dream school goal ( Mine Columbia and Vanderbilt ) and then it shows you how far you are from reaching Columbia's average admitted SAT or ACT Score! And since I forget things a lot, It also lets you have reminders to help you study daily!










#5 Cliff's Notes
If you read a lot of books for school and get tested for them, this is the perfect way to study! Cliff's Notes allows you to summarize the book, show you a character list and descriptions, and quiz you on it! Plus since it's on your I Pad or I Phone, it is perfect for studying on the go!













What are some of your favorite app's?




No comments:

Post a Comment