Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back 2 School: School Supplies Essentials

This upcoming school year, one of my big goals is to get all A's. And to do this I must be extremely organized! For me, one of the ways to get me to all A's is being organized! So here are my essentials for school and how I organize them!



#1 Binder's

This year I decided to switch things up and go with one binder for each class. Last school year I was only using a folder and one binder. Long story short, It didn't really help me. It actually made me personally feel more disorganized. But this school year I tryed to get at least a 1.5 inch binder for each class. Before I went and got my binders I made a color coding list to help me plan which notebooks to get.











I then coordinated the binders with the notebooks I got!  And since I have not started school yet, I have not labeled my dividers and such. But I just added the necessities to my binders so far such ad filler paper and graphing paper for geometry.



#2  Colorful Pens & Highlighters
If you know me you know that anything bright and colorful makes me happy! This is why I adore using bright and colorful pens and highlighters! They are so useful when it comes to studying and taking notes! But what I really love using them is in my agenda! I have a color code system with my planner where I use my highlighters to tell me what is upcoming! (To read more about my agenda look at #4)













#3 Notebook's
Like I said before above about binders, I love using notebooks along with them! To me notebooks are easier to take notes in instead of binder paper because they are contained inside the spiral! Yet I still use a binder to help contain handouts and such. But I love that this year I have a notebook for each class, which will definitely benefit me more than using one HUGE notebook to write all of my notes in.






#4 Agenda
You have most likely have seen every one rave about these Erin Condren Planners, and I do have to say that I am a HUGE fan of them! I love how the days are set up into morning, day and night and how colorful and bright they are! I do have a color coding system for my planner which definitely helps me a lot when it comes to school life and my personal life. During school days, don't usually use the morning, day and night aspect of the planner. But what I do is that I use the Morning part to write all of the assignments due, test's, or anything else for that day such as a appointment or meeting. And then for the Day and Night aspect I use that area to write my homework for the day! But as for the weekend I try to use the morning, day and night sections!







#5 Little Notebook
This is another one of my secrets to organizing my day. Since I use my planner for more of my school life and writing down my homework and appointments, I use a small notebook to write down EVERYTHING I need to do for that day! Kinda like a big to-do list! But only it has everything! In the to-do list I will include all of my homework, appointments I need to go to, and even things that I do on a daily basis! This reason why I include items that I already do on a daily basis is do it can help motivate me to do more!








What are some of your techniques and school essentials?





No comments:

Post a Comment