Saturday, August 16, 2014

7 of my Favorite Summer Finds

Since for me, summer is coming to a end very soon. And for the past 2 months, I have realized some of my favorite summer discoveries this season! I definitely have gone out of my comfort zone this summer, but I am quite happy that I did! And for my getting out of my comfort zone, it led me to trying new things!

So here are my favorite summer finds!

#1 MAC Sheer Pressed Powder
If you read my last July favorites post you would know that I have been falling in love with this pressed powder! I am not much of a powder / foundation person when it comes to everyday use. The only times I would really wear it would be for dance competitions, but It had to be super heavy make up. I have been wanting something that is pretty sheer, yet gives you coverage! And this powder is perfect for that combination! Especially for the summer since you don't want to just cake on a bunch of powder!







#2 Periwinkle H&M Flats

These are becoming a much have for the summer. I bought these about a month ago, and I have worn them so much! I love pairing them with just a plain white teeshirt because they give such a great pop of color to a outfit! Plus they have such a happy color on them that they make you happy! ( at least to me :) )





#3 H&M Rings

If you know me, you know I have a huge problem with rings. It's not that I don't like them or anything in that aspect, it's the fact that I have crooked fingers ( lol ewww i know it's weird ) so it's very hard for me to find rings that actually do fit my fingers. But the other day when I was at H&M I just fell in love with the pattern on these rings! I just had to go on a hunt for the perfect ring size in that style! And luckily I found it! I have been wearing these rings non stop because out how they give this intricate detail to the outfit! Plus they were at a great price!





#4 Voluspa Candle in Laguna

I have been getting into a very big candle faze.I have been making my room smell AMAZING because of how many times a day I burn my candles!  Lately I have been loving some really good summer scents, and I fell in love with this scent from Voluspa! Voluspa has to probably be my second favorite candle company other than Bath and Body Works! They have great scents with the adorable tins that you can use after for storage! Plus, I was able to snag a set of 3 new of their scents at Nordstroms at their Anniversary Sale for only $15! Definitely worth the price for these amazing scented candles!








#5 Target Stationary

As some of you may know, but I have been loving writing letters to my friends in Arizona! (Where I used to live) I love writing the old fashioned way instead of typing and being able to save the written letters for memories! And since I have been writing so much more, I o course have to have some adorable stationary to go with it! These ones from Target were very cute! I love the color blocking! Plus, I like to switch the colors and mix and match the envelope colors with the letter colors to really make it adorable! Plus they were only $10 for a huge box of them! 





#6 J Crew Striped Shirt

I was so fortunate to be able to snag this adorable coral and white striped tee shirt from J Crew the other day when they were having their sale! When I bought it originally I didn't realize how long it was, but I actually really like it that its long! I think it's perfect for those lazy summer days that I just want to hang out in leggings. I also wore this shirt the other day when I was volunteering at a event and (If I don't say so myself) the shirt literally made my whole entire outfit ten times better!





#7 Tie-Dye Target Dress

No words can explain how much I love this dress. It's so easy going a summery that  it gives you a super cute outfit without even trying! I love pairing this dress with my target sandals or even wedges! Usually I wouldn't go for this type of a pattern this bold, but I just and to take this chance because of how much I loved the print!






What have you loved this summer?




No comments:

Post a Comment