Monday, August 4, 2014

High School Freshman Advice

Since my freshman year of high school has passed, I have really realized what I should of done and realized during the year. This is why I am now sharing my freshman year advice!

1. Join Clubs!
I know everyone say's this, but it's true! Clubs are a great way for you to meet new people and to experience and learn what you like at your school! At my school I joined the french club, and I loved it! We had crepe parties and such, and since I am taking french it helped me work on my speaking skills! Also, sometimes clubs leads to great opportunities for scholarships and such!

2. Be active!
This goes with clubs in a way. When I mean be active, I mean go to football games, join clubs, join a sports team! Get to know more people, so then you can have more connections! This will definitely help if you want to really make a great impression on your resume.

3. Academics Count!
Don't believe anyone when they say that grades don't count in High School! They completely count! Try your best in all your classes! Try not to slack off at all! I learned my lesson, and that why sophomore year I am really going to push for mostly all A's! Set goals for your self if you need to help inspire you! :)

4. Have fun!
High School isn't all about grades ( well, it kinda is lol )! Have some fun and experience new things!  You never know what could happen! I made the mistake of only going to one football game during my freshman year ( and it was the last one of the season ) and I loved it! Now I'm going to make it a goal of mine to go to a lot more!



Hope this helped!

What grade are you going into?

or

What are some of your tips?





No comments:

Post a Comment