Monday, January 6, 2014

Finals Tips!

I feel as if my school is the only school who hasn't taken their finals until this week :) But since some of us hasn't taken are finals yet, i thought i would share some of my tips on studying for finals! For the people who have already studied for their finals, maybe these tips could help you for your upcoming test!





1.) Self Control
     I Recently discovered this app for my computer. If your a person who gets distracted while you on the computer, ( especially if your supposed to be doing school work ;) ) tun this app will defiantly help! What you do is search "SelfControl" into the internet and then find the website that lets you download the application. And then what you is that you set a timer for the time you want to not go onto your websites that distract you. And then what it does is that it blocks you from your sites. It is super helpful, because trust me I am the #1 Procrastinator!




2.) Organized Agenda
    This is a ESSENTIAL to even doing good in school! Keeping a organized agenda can just keep you on top of things in general! One way is to write out the days you have your exam, and then on the days before your exam, you just write in the things you need to do to prepare for your exam! Like one day you could review the study guide, or another day you could read through the textbook!




3.) To-Do List
    This is another essential to doing good! To-Do lists are a perfect way to help you know what to do list. For me, Each of my study days, i write out the things i need to do. Such as study vocal or tripe up an essay. One other good tip is to add in things that you already to on a daily basis!  Like shower or make your bed. This way when you look at your to do list, your motivated to do more things on your list!



4.) Healthy Food
    Heathy Food is a important thing to have! Usually you would be good to go for some fruit and some healthy little snacks. My personal favorites are wheat thins! For me when every i get hungry i like to just snack on little things! And Wheat Thins are very small and don't keep me so attached an make me keep on eating. But if I'm in the mood for some chocolate, I would go for some  Kit Kat Bite size. They are the perfect size and they are so darn good!:)



5.) A Plan 

    Usually i do this month, where i basically write down my goals for that month. This can defonily apply to your finals! All you do is write down you major goals for that time. So it could be for you to finish all of your study guides or to read through a entire book! This can defiantly help you think ahead of what you need to do for the furture!


Good Luck!

-xoxo
Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment