Friday, January 3, 2014

Obsession: Perfumes


  Lately I have really been trying new things. Usually I'm the last person to try something new, but its actually have been really challenging my self. One things that i have been trying out are perfumes. One thing i was afraid of was of spending $40, and then ending up not liking it. But so far it has been a good experience!



Some perfumes that i have mostly been loving are the Marc Jacobs Perfumes. Originally i loved Daisy, but then i realized that the other perfumes like Honey and Dot perfume. I love how they smell very feminine and not so strong. At least to me:)

I also and a BIG fan of the Pink Suger perfume I have loved that perfume for the longest time. I love how sweet and cute smells. If you know what i mean:)

One of my all time favorite perfumes is the Victoria Secret Fresh & Clean Smell. The name truly sticks to the smell, because it actually does smell like you clean and "polished".  Its probably my most favorite perfume, especially when you take a shower and have to go somewhere.

Comment Down Bellow some of your favorite perfumes! I would love to try them out!

xoxo,
Sophia

1 comment:

  1. I am also obsessed with perfume. There isn't a day where I am not wearing one. My favorites at the moment are Juicy Couture La Fleur and Lacoste Joy of Pink

    xoxo
    preppytherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete