Thursday, September 18, 2014

School Morning Must-Haves

As school goes on, it becomes harder and harder for me to wake up. But there are certain things that help me with! So here are my secrets to making your morning better! :)

- A Ice cold drink of water 
Every night, It is one of my rituals for me to fill my water bottle with probably the closest water in the world and keep it by my bedside. By the time I wake up the water is still cold! And If you drink some cold water right after you wake up, I can assure you that it will help wake you up and start your day! 


- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Face Wash
Another thing that I do almost immediately after I roll out of bed is wash my face! For the longest time, I have been using the Clean & Clear morning Burst Face Wash. Some people say that it docent work, but for me it does! I love the citrus smell in it! It for sure helps me wake up! Plus after my face smells super good :).

- My Clothes Prepared
I cannot stress how much this helps in the morning! I have gone through years and years of mornings where I have to scramble to find my outfit and then me ending up being late! Just this year I started planning my out fits of the week every sundays, and it has helped me tremendously!

-Starbucks Drink
Most of you don't know, but I live latterly across the street my school, which means that I have to walk to school most of the times. With that being said, I always become super tired when ever I walk to school. Last year during finals week I tried the Starbucks Frapachino Drinks that you can buy in packages and I have been falling in love with them! They definitely help wake me up in the morning! Plus they taste really good! I personally like the regular vanilla one, but I soon want to try the caramel!


What things / rituals help you in the morning?





No comments:

Post a Comment