Saturday, September 6, 2014

Bloggers With Class Award

I am so happy that I was nominated by Seabreeze and Styling for this Bloggers With Class Award! She is such a sweet heart for tagging me! Make sure to check out her blog! This award was started by Cathleen from Classy Cathleen Blog! I have never heard of this award, But I am so glad to see that there are more fun award out there! Plus it was really fun to answer the questions! Make sure to check out the Bloggers With Class Community!

Here are the rules:

-If tagged, please copy the rules into your post.
-Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen.
-Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them).
-Answer the questions that are a part of the award.
-Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well.
-Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged!
-Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don’t forget to join!)
-Include the image in your post.








 What do you think it means to be classy?
Being Classy to me means having manners and showing a great amount of kindness! There isn't any other way to say it! You have to have manners and kindness in order to become a very successful and classy lady! :)

 Who are some of your role models?
Probably everyone in my family! From my mother even up to my cousins, each and everyone of them has a little piece of them that I wish I had. It could be courage or even being creative! They all have something that I look up to them! 

Who are some of your style icons?
Celebrity wise: Loran Conrad. She has such a simple and timeless style, that it makes any one envy her!  
Non-Celebrity Wise: My two cousins, Mehri and Megan. They are like sister that I never had! They have taught me everything that I know about clothes. From Mehri teaching me about simplicity and timeless outfits, to Megan teaching me about mixing patterns and when to not wear bracelets with a necklace ;). Both of them have completely different styles, but both of them inspire me so much!

Pearls or bows?
Pearls hands down! they give anyone such a amount of elegance with any outfit! 

Who/What inspires you?
I think I would have to go along the lines as my role models and still say my family. They are always there for me and inspire me to do the things I love!

What is your favorite color?
This is probably one of the hardest questions that anyone could ask me. It changes constantly. But who could go wrong is a baby pink! 

Do you like the classy style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the style?
I do like the classy style, but it depends. I don't like wearing skirts constantly and having button up shirts on everyday, but sometimes I do! My favorite classy trend would have to be big jewelry! I love a good statement necklace!


 What are some of your favorite quotes?
"If you haven't felt like quitting, your dreams aren't big enough"
"It is in Christ we find who we are and what we are living" -Ephesians 1:11
"Everything happens for a reason"

Why is it important to have class?
Class is important to have because of how you can be positive in any situation! 

Why did you start your blog? When did you start your blog?
I started my blog on October 5th of 2013. The reason I started this blog was because I needed a outlet for me to express my love for fashion! Plus I thought it would also be a great way for me to improve my writing skills!

I tag:


Good Luck Ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment