Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Want Wednesday

     This weather has me loving so many things! I have been falling in love with to many riding boots and jackets that I must restrict myself! But of course I have to share with you you my favorites currently.



These adorable nude bow flats need to be in my closet! They are such an adorable staple, and with the bow it adds an even more classier effect. I could so see myself pairing these with dark jeans and a cute sweater and of course a staple necklace.




With the cold weather comes a lot of scarfs! Lately I have been trying to find more and more scarfs that I could wear on a daily basis and this one I could definitely  get some good use of of it!




This is probably one of the biggest essentials for any preppy person! These are warm yet insanely cute!  Plus they match anything!



Such an adorable jewelry box! I personally lack in jewelry organization so this would probably save my whole entire statement necklace situation.



The are definitely on my Christmas Wish List! They are so stunning! The color is perfect and the length of the actual boots are the perfect length!


What have you been loving?









No comments:

Post a Comment