Sunday, November 9, 2014

Whats on my Fall Reading List

     Ahh Fall! The season of cozying up next to a warm drink and a warm blanket and reading a good book! Some of the books on my list are all autobiographies written by some of my favorite people! They go from ballet dancers to CEO's of major companies! They all sound perfect and have all gotten great reviews!






1.)  #GirlBoss


     I have been hearing about such great reviews on this book over the summer, That I really need to read it! Sophia Amoruso if such an inspiration when it comes to building a business that has become one of the biggest online fashion stores! 

2.) Taking Flight



     Michaela De Prince has always been one of my biggest dance inspirations ever since I saw her videos of here at the Youth America Grand Prix on Youtube years ago! And then once she was on the First Position Documentary and heard her do her interview, she became a even bigger inspiration because of her background story!

3.) Make Up


 I adore Michelle Phan ever since she uploaded her first Youtube video! I have been watching her for years, and she always seems to amaze with her confidence and how much she has grown as a person! From her make up line to creating Ipsy, she has become one of the biggest women entrepreneur today!


What are some of your fall reads?



No comments:

Post a Comment