Monday, November 10, 2014

How to be more Preoductive

     I lately have beginning to think about finals and more and more about school work. And to be honest, finals are coming up VERY soon! For me they are in January and for others it's right before winter break begins! Personally I rather not procrastinate during my favorite time of the year. So here are my tricks on how to stop procrastinating and start being focused.

1.) To - Do List's

 I do not understand how a someone can go with out making a to do list daily! I make them left and right from my ones for my blog to ones for my guinea pig! This is one of the most useful and effective ways to see what you need to do in a day.

Tip: Put somethings that you do already (Ex. Brushing your teeth) so then you can cross them off! ( They will for sure encourage you to do more!)



2.) Distractions
The biggest struggle. Technology in this day and age really creates a big interference on what we really should be focusing on! I would highly suggest turning off your phone and other devices and putting them at the other end of the room or in your bag.



3.) Motivation
To get through tough times, It's a necessity for me to have motivation. Everyone need that encouragement to make them feel that they can do anything (Which we can)! As for this, I created a quote wall next to my light switch in my room filled with some of my favorite sayings! It's super easy to make and will definitely help you achieve your goals.



4.) Breaks
Lol. This is the only fun part of studying. Realistically everyone should be taking a 10 - 20 minute break for every hour that you study/work. When taking your breaks trying eating a snack of read for a couple of minutes. In the photo bellow I show my water (Which you should be drinking throughout studying) and two of my favorite study snacks!


5.) The End Goal
Be positive through out this whole experience! You can do it! It you put your mind and heart to it you can achieve anything and you can get to the goal you have been dreaming of! 



What are your tips on procrastination? What are your goals?




No comments:

Post a Comment