Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What's in my Purse

With the more darker colors in todays fashion, I decided to switch up my handbag for this season! I went with this London Fog Knightsbridge Large Tote Bag! It's so beautiful with the gold hardware and the faux ostrich embossed structure! And with getting a new bag, ment adding new things into my daily bag essentials! Here are my everyday bag essentials!






What I Keep Inside:
iPhone / Erin Condren Life Planner / Book / iPad / Headphones / Chapstick / Lipstick / Hair Tie / Headband / Wallet / Hand Sanitizer / School Book / 2 Pens (For Planner)

Occasionally you might find some fuzzy socks or granola bar or two in there also! And you cant forget a water bottle!

You can find the purse I have here!

What is your bag? What bag do you use?





No comments:

Post a Comment