Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites + Playlist

   I cannot believe that October is over! Where has all of the time go?! It feels like just yesterday I was out at the beach having the time of my life and now we are back at school (Which we already finished 3 months of already!). This month has definitely been one of my favorites! From being in the school play to finally creating my own club! With trying new things, I have certainly grown a love for some items. Here they are!

1.) Monogrammed Headband


A couple of weeks ago I was so lucky to win a giveaway over Instagram from Kailey's Monograms for 5 monogrammed headbands! I have been obsessing over them! I wear at least one every day! Since lately I have been straightening my hair a lot more, I love that it doesn't crease it!


2.) Bath & Body Works Night Time Lip Balm


With the cold air during the nights, my lips get super dry! I purchased this lip balm during the summer hoping it would help me the. Which it didn't. I decided to bring it now, since the season change.It works so well during the night! It leaves your lips perfectly and not cracked!

3.) Warm Vanilla Sugar Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works


Usually I wouldn't be obsessing over something I use in the restroom, but this item is devine! I just switch my hand soap to the Warm Vanilla Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works. It smells amazing! It's the perfect smell for the fall!

4.) Erin Condren Life Planner Covers


I have been really wanting a new cover for my Erin Condren Life Planner since mine was peeling, and it was the perfect time during this month to get one! They were having a sale for buy one cover and get another free! Who can beat that! I jumped on the offer and got these two cute covers, and I'm in love! Currently I am using the creme with pink cover and saving the brown with turquoise for later.

And now for my music selections of the month!


Favorite Memory: Working on my school play! Avenue Q is the best!

What are your favorites for the month of October?




No comments:

Post a Comment