Wednesday, November 19, 2014

J Crew Factory Favorites

Lately J Crew Factory has been really catching my eye with some very cute fall fashion! From sweater to sneakers, this store has been having a lot of items that are on my wish list. Down bellow are some of my favorites from J Crew Factory I also included how I would style each one!







How I would Style: A cute pair of blue jeans and some adorable camel colored boots. And don't forget a staple necklace! 




How I would style: Some cheetah print loafers. Loving this new trend of printed loafers!





How I would style: A pair of pink skinny jeans and black flats.




How I would style: A cute black skirt and some nude flats! Perfect for a meeting or anything important.




How I would style: A cute pair of mint colored pants! A perfect outfit for a party!



How I would style: Add some ankle boots and a cute long sleeve sweater and your good to go!





How I would style: Maybe a navy scarf and a cute pair of heels.




How I would style: Some sort of striped or dot sweater and some jeans or leggings.






How I would style: A pink and white stripped shirt would be perfect.




How I would style: A black long sleeve and a puffer vest (Maybe a White Puffer Vest)


Whats your favorite piece?







No comments:

Post a Comment