Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Traveling Essentials

Hey guys! So I don't know about you but I'm pretty darn excited that thanksgiving is coming up! I just love how every one just comes together and celebrates with food and your family:). Another reason why I like it is that I get to travel to drive to another state! So this blog post is dedicated to come traveling messes items that are pretty much helpful for any traveling process!
Picture
First I want to start off with what to bring. For me I'm going on a 6-8 hour car ride through the middle of nowhere. So I really want to bring things that are going to entertain me. So I usually bring a big backpack . These are great for saving space in the car instead of having 10 different bags.

I usually bring a pillow and a blanket just because it's a long car ride, and we are leaving early in the morning so I would probably be really tired. To go along with those I usually want to be really comfy in the car, so I bring along my iPad and some head phones and watch my movies on my iPad. One really good tip is for two nights before you leave, download some movies onto your iPad. Never do it the night before because problems ALWAYS occur when you do this:)

Another this that's bring is my school work. I like to get a head start on chapters in my hard subjects so I like to do a lot of the homework ahead of time. This really helps because then after the break I won't have as much homework as I would have:)

And then the last two things are the most important things to me, my phone and a hair brush. My phone is pretty obvious why I have it, but I bring a hair brush only because my hair gets EXTREMELY frizzy and ugly when I stay in the same space for a long time. So during road trips I'm constantly brushing my hair :)
Picture



So the last this is my favorite traveling outfit. This is probably my most favorite part of traveling. The fact of being all warm and cozy in a space is nice to me:). What I usually wear in a long sleeve of some sort, and then up I usually wear some black leggings ( usually my Lulu Lemons). Then during the car ride or plane ride I like to wear fuzzy socks with moccasins or slippers. And then when I'm walking around for a little , I like to wear my Ugg boots. And then if I get cold, I usually bring a swat shirt of some sort, but usually a crew neck.
 So I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Watch out for Fridays post!

Xoxo,

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment