Friday, November 15, 2013

Skin Care Routine

Hey guys! As the warm air leaves us the cold air comes in, which means that are skin is going to start getting dry. Here is my winter skin care routine!
Picture
1.) First I like to take off all of my face makeup. I HATE going into the shower felling powder on my face:( but I really like these face wipes. Actually I mean to say that I love the whole Olay Fresh effects line! It's super hydrating, but it helps better in the summer!

2.) since I usually can't take off all on my eye makeup using the wipes I love using this Maybelline Flash Clean Eye make up remover. This product works so well  and it doesn't irritate your skin at all!

3.) While I'm in the shower I like to wash my face. Usually I like to use the Clean and Clear deep action scrub during the winter. But sometimes the Clean and Clear daily face wash works just perfect.

4.) Sometimes if I feel like my face is still not clean I use my Cetephil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It works pretty well but I have found that when I use this it make my skin REALLY peel, but I gives my face a really good wash.

5.)now for moisturizer, I LOVE this clean and clear dual acne control moisturizer, like I said before my skin get really dry but I also break out a lot, so I love using this.

 6.) Last but now least , my FAVORITE moisturizer, other then the one before is the benefit total moisturizer. This work really well for normal and gentle skin types.

Well, that's it! I hope you guys try out some of these products! Please tell me down bellow what you like to use for your skin routine during cold weather!
xoxo,
Sophia:)

No comments:

Post a Comment