Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Beauty Favorites 2013

 Hey Guys! So i know this is my 2nd time doing a fall trends post, but i thought these would be a good idea to start off the whole blog:) right now all of the leaves falling, temperatures starting to cool down, and every one brings out the scarves and ugg's. Every one trys to go for the warm and cozy look. And i think i have just the products! :)
Picture
 First starting off with eyes. I have chosen here the Naked basics Pallet by Urban Decay. It's basically just the Naked 1 & 2 pallet mixed together using all of the neutrals. I think that these colors are PERFECT for fall. You could use the two lighter colors to highlight your brows and then you can use the colors "Naked 2 " and "Fait" as your base and crease! And then if you want you could use the black color as a replacement for the eyeliner for those days where you don't want to wear as much make up.
Picture
The next product that i have is the Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation.  Many people say that this is a product especially in the fall, it doesn't really cake on to your face, but it gives your face the effect of a very finished face. But then again, every one is different. So it might work for one person, and not for another:)
Picture
So this next product is something that i have loved for years! It is the Ponds Cold Creme. This is a moisturizer , make up remover, and a cleanser. And it actually works! It feels the best right after when you come out of a hot shower, and it just cools you down and relaxes you. Plus it helps reduce oily skin during the summer and moisturizes your face during the winter.
Picture
Picture
The next two products are my two favorite fall lip colors. For me, I decide on my lip color by how  the day is going to be. Of course I don't put this all over my lips, but i just put enough to see my lips in a different color. On the bottom i have the Urban Decay Revolution Lip Stick in Rapture. This color would definitely e for my more darker and lazier day. And on the top i have the Clinique Chubby Stick ( I don't know what color it's in :( ). This color is absolutely AMAZING. It's for the days that i don't want to put much effect on my lips but just a touch  out boldness. :)
Picture
 This last product is this beautiful red nail polish by Essie in the color " Fish Net Stockings " . This color is a must have in fall wardrobe. It can go with endless outfits. From school to parties, it can make your outfit look classy or edgy!

So I hope you guys liked this post! By next week I should start putting some OOTD's :)

Love,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment