Monday, November 18, 2013

November Wishlist

As Christmas is coming closer, I'm starting to really thing about what I want for Christmas. In my family Christmas is a really big deal in my family, which I love about my family:) I just love the cold weather and always being warm, being able to go ice skating, and doing stuff you aren't able to do during the summer! But since we still have almost 6 weeks till Christmas:( But it's never to late to start thinking! Most of the stuff that are on this list is more of beauty and fashion related. But when we get closer to Christmas, I will definitely put up my official wish-list. This is just stuff I like :)
Picture
The first this that I really want is some sort of shirt. Right now I don't have a lot of warm comfy long sleeve shirts, because here in California you NEVER know what the weather is going to be like! So for now I just really like the two simple button up shirts and then the sweater with the elbow patches. But I LOVE the J Crew button up shirt with the jewels on them. It is absolutely adorable and such a staple piece.



Next this is shoes. I think I have a problem. I'm just in love with riding boots and the Tory Burch Reva Flats.  They both just have the timeless look to them that makes them so classic! You can basically pair them with any outfit! Plus riding boots are perfect for the fall when you get tired of your Ugg boots.



Another great thing to have with your riding boots are a good pair of warm socks that just peak over the top of your boots. Since sometimes you riding boots don't give you warmth, these will definitely help you with that problem!



Some accessories that I have been in love with is the Kate Spade gold glitter watch and the Tory Burch wristlets. Now I have always loved Michel Kors watches for a long time, but this watch I'm definitely in love with. When you look at it you think that it could overdo you entire outfit, but actually it can make it look so classy and preppy! The wristlets on the other hand is perfect when you don't want to bring your purse, but you still need your money and your phone. I think it's perfect for when you want to go to school! But I LOVE the trim on the wristlet! It's probably many most favorite patter from Tory Burch!


I have been liking a couple makeup products lately. I really want to get the naked basics Pallet because I think it would be perfect for traveling and the fall time! I also have been really getting into nail polishes, and I defiantly need some neutral colors for winter and fall!


The last two things that I want is a monogrammed necklace and a pair of jeweled earrings. The monogrammed necklace I have been wanting for a while now, but just a simple gold one is $100! So I think I rather just ask for it for my birthday but either holiday is fine. The earrings on the other hand I really need. I have a ear problem where I can't wear ANY THING fake. So I really want a good pier of earrings!



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Make sure to look out for my next post on Wednesday!
xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment