Monday, November 11, 2013

: Lakers Game - Yellow and Purple goes Green and Blue

Hey guys! So today's post is going to be my first Outfit of the day! Last night I got to go to the Staples Center to watch the LA Lakers with my friends. It was really fun! I have been to the staples center so many times that I know that it's freezing inside, so I dressed in my dark green sweater from h&m and a blue statement necklace that is also from h&m. I loved how the color really popped with the green because it gives you a cozy feeling, plus it kept me warm:) Along with those items I also wore my wunder under lulu lemon crop leggings  and my tall chestnut ugg's. 
Picture
This picture above is what the outfit looked , but just more clearly instead of my photos:) The picture bellow is what my outfit really looked like. Sorry its really unsharp, but you get what i looked like ;)
Picture
The rest of the photo's are just photo's from the game:)
Picture
Picture
Picture
Hope you guys liked this post! Tell me if you want me to do more of these!
xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment