Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Room Plans



Hey guys! Today's post will be all about my future plans for my room! I don't know about anybody else, but sometimes when I'm on the internet and let's say I'm looking up  a type of style, let's say edgy, and if I'm looking at that type of stuff for a while, I get attached to it. But then days go by and I realize that I hate it and that I wasn't even thinking when I was looking up that stuff:) we'll this time, I actually have a idea that I have been loving for a while now! It's very classy yet preppy. And I think it suites me perfectly ;)

So the idea is to incorporate the Lily Pulitzer “First Impression " fabric in with my white furniture. The pattern has this aqua / turquoise color as the background and then it has these flowers that are pink and white with hints of green. It is absolutely gorgeous! And ties in well with my room!

 While I was thinking about how I could incorporate this pattern into my room, I thought that since my furniture is all white it's perfect! But one thing that I was concerned the most is that since I live in apartments, we are not allowed to paint on are walls. So it kind of looks weird when I have all white furniture and then white walls. So what I thought about doing was getting a big wood monogram wall hang. But the best part is that I found a place where they can paint the print onto the monogram! I think that will tie in colors very well off of the wall.

I'm also going to be adding hints of gold pillows and decor just so my room doesn't have to be all of those colors. I think I'm going to get some gold pillows made and then matching pillows in the first impression fabric.

The last thing I will be doing is getting more storage for my room. Like I said before, I live in an apartment, so my room is pretty tight. Down bellow I put some pictures of these cubical storage things from target. It's almost like a book case, but I can hole so much. I will also be getting a storage bench. I wanted to get this so I could put it in front of my window, it would be perfect :)

Hope you guys enjoy this post! I will be definitely bet showing before and after picture once it's done:) it might take a while, but I'll make sure it's perfect for you guys:)
 
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment