Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How I Style: Statement Necklaces with Sweaters

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a week! I have been super busy with school, thanksgiving, and dance. But I promise you, I'm back:) Today's post is all my two favorite "S" words, Sweaters and Staple Necklaces. Both of these are essentials for the winter time. No matter what style or color it is, it will work with anything! And I'm going to show you a few combinations to maybe try out!
Picture
1.) This emerald green shirt is perfect for people who have tan skin! It really makes you look vey clean and nice! But with just a touch of a nude color, instantly gives it a preppy feel and a very professional look to it. These pairings might actually would look really good with some dark jeans and maybe some black ballet flats!
2.) This is more for the lazy days if you want. I feel like since around the collar of the sweater is very busy, it might just be good to add just a simple necklace like a monogramed necklace or maybe even some pearls!
3.) This outfit is PERFECT for the days you just want to look and feel warm. The color of the sweater instantly gives you the feeling that your warm and cozy. And then with the pearls necklace giving it a very classy look, you have a perfect simple out fit!
4.) This outfit is more of a laid back outfit. I think that with a simple button up shirt, tap hat you can pair practically ANY colored necklace with it, and it still would look really good with it!
5.) This outfit has a great color combination! The color from the sweater gives the necklace and completely different color to it then it did before! But they both look really good together!
6.)You have to save the best for last! This has to be my favorite pair! I love the contrast of colors from the blues from the flannel to the tortoise patter in the necklace! It gives you a very laid back look!
Hope you guys enjoyed this article! If you would like to see more of these "How to ......" Pots, please go and vote on my survey!
Xoxo,
sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment