Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Outfits

 Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been posting in a while! I have been crazy busy with school and Christmas. But next Monday I have a surprise to share with every one.:) it's another reason why I have been busy:)
Ok, so since Christmas is keeping up on us, it's time to think about what your going to wear! So here are some outfits you guys might try!
Picture
Ok so this first out fit is more on the casual side. I love the navy with the Maroon. :)

Top: Abercombie

Sweater: Brandy Mellville

Pants: Abercomebie

Shoes:  Target
Picture
So this last outfit is more fancy! I love the maroon shirt with the gold circles and then the moss green pants:)

Shirt: Abercombie

Pants: Abercombie

Shoes: Steve Madden
So I hope you guys like this post! The next post with go along with these outfits! 



Xoxo,

Sophia



P.s I'm doing a New Years Eve outfits:)

And thankyou to my Lovley Claudia for helping me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment