Friday, December 6, 2013

Obsessions : Winter Nail Polishes

Hey guys! As the weather get even more chilly ( especially here in California ) I have been really trying to make a commitment to change my nail polish every week on my hands. But lately i have been running out of ideas of what to do next! So this post will be devoted to nail polishes you should try! :)
Picture
 First I'm going to start off with some neutral colors. I get really annoyed when people only wear reds and blacks during all of winter. I have nothing against reds and blacks! But i feel that is always good to add a pop of color! I have really been loving the Essie Winter 2013 nail polish line. The  colors come with the really cool light blue that it almost like a Tiffany blue, but still very sheer. I also really like the light pink! Both the light blue and pink are also really perfect to pair together!

Picture
These color are definitely for special occasions! These are perfect for a Christmas party, new years eve, or even on a day to day basis! I feel like if you were to put a very basic color one 4 fingers and then have one of these glitter nail polishes ad your different ones, i feel like that would give it an even more festive look!

Picture
I absolutely LOVE this chart! I found it on Google and it gives you such a wide variety of nail polishes. Like ones from drug stores and some that are high end. But i do really like the color selections! One that i really like is the Butter London green nail polish that in the middle. That one is something that i would definitely purchase!

 Well, I hope you guys liked this post! The next few week i will be staring all of my Christmas post! So look out for my outfit ides and gift ideas posts coming soon! :)
xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment