Monday, December 9, 2013

2013 Christmas Wishlist

 Hey guys! So here it is! My official Christmas list! I have been really thinking about what I really want and I have really came down to the things I really want:). If I don't get the little stuff like the necklace, I can just buy it my self always! So here it is!
Picture
1.) Bloch Warm Up Booties in red- I want these for ballet. Lately I have been waking around the studio in my jazz shoes or ballet shoes, and I can feel it start to ruin my shoes because of the different surface. So I feel like these would definitely be helpful!
2.) Monogram Necklace- This has been something that I have really wanted for a while! I feel like it is such a staple piece to anyone's wardrobe! Plus it looks good with any outfit!
3.) Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt- for some reason I find this sweatshirt / jacket incredibly cute! It's perfect for the days you don't know what to wear because it's so basic yet super cute!
4.) Kate Spade Cluster Earrings - for me it's really hard to find earrings that don't hurt my ears. So if I were to go and buy earring from Clair's, I would be in pain. So now I have to buy all of my earrings from juicy and Kate spade. This means that I don't get a lot of choices for earrings, and I feel like these are a staple and very classic!
5.) Tory Burch Black Reva Flats with Gold Logo- These I have been in love with for a long time!! I war really debating weather I wanted the nude colored ones or these black ones. But I decided that since I would be wearing these during the winter more, I decided to go with the blacks :)
6.) Hunter Rain Boots - These are gorgeous! I was REALLY debating on weather to get the red ones or these blue ones, but I diced to go with a risk and try the blue ones! And of course if I don't like them, I can always exchange them for a different color!
7.) Navy Blue Monogrammed Pullover with turquoise writing- oh my goodness. This shirt is litter lay perfection. I just couldn't decide on weather I wanted the vineyard vines shop shirt or this one, and i just couldn't decide, so I just put on both:)
8.) MacBook Air 13" - Ok. This laptop I have been wanting for literally forever. I have a VERY long story about why I want this, but I'll just leave it at this :)
So I hope you guys liked this! Please leave down bellow what you guys want for Christmas! I would love to hear about it! Oh and all of my posts next week are all Christmas related, so sty tuned!
Xoxo,
Sophia
P.S I am not in any way trying to brag. I am also not trying to say what I'm going to get! I probably will only get maybe one of these items! Either way I'm greatful for whatever I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment