Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Want Wednesday

Lately, I have been loving all of the christmas deals that have been going on! Currently I'm broke, so that makes me want to go shopping even more But I still have been eyeing a few things and I thought I would share with you what I have been loving!



I absolutely love the color of these lulu's! I have been in need of some long wunder under lulu's since it's been getting cold around here. And I think these would be a great piece to spice up a lazy sunday outfit!



On Black Friday I tryed out this hand creme and fell in love with it! It might a little bit expensive but if you were to get the big hand creme you only need a tiny bit to put on your hands.




This bracelet is such a great winter / holiday piece! I could totally see this in a Christmas eve or New years Eve outfit!



I have been in need of a new wallet, and I think that this is such a great and useful accessory! Since I go to High School, I usually bring around my wallet with me to buy food and my phone. Plus I am in love with the pattern!


What have you been loving?











No comments:

Post a Comment