Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Christmas Wishlist 2014

     Every year I look forward to this time of year! I love getting gifts (Who doesn't?!) but I especially love giving gifts! While i'm deciding on what to ask from my family, I mostly think about which gifts would be good for my friends and family! I personally feel like i'm the only one who does this, but comment down bellow if you do? How long do you spend creating your list?

     And of course, I do have to point out that I am not in any way saying that I will be getting all of the things that I want on my list for Christmas. Heck, I would be blessed if I received one of them!

 



Alex and Ani Bracelets: I think these bracelets are super cute! They would be the perfect addition to help me expand my arm candy collection!

Smart Girl Group Long Sleeve Shirt: Some of you may know, but I am currently interning at the Smart Girl Group! And I thought that it would be a great idea for me to get a shirt from them so I can help advertise and get the word out about them. Plus it's perfect for this time of the year!

Canon Rebel T3i: Now, this camera I have been eyeing for a while now. I have used it before in my photography class last year and I loved the great quality in photo's it gives!

Emily Ley Simplified Planner: I know, I know. Your probably thinking "Sophia. You already have a Erin Condren Planner". And i still love my EC Life Planner. It's just that I really like the layout and how much more room I have for this planner then I do for my Erin Condren Planner. Plus it comes in really run colors!

Kate Spade Gramercy Watch in Gold: This gift is probably one of my favorites! This watch is absolutely stunning! I was so close to asking for a Michel Kors watch (Just like how everybody and their mothers has one) but I love the detailing and simplicity that the Kate Spade Watch has!

Lilly & Laura Bracelets: This is another set of bracelets I would like to add to my collection. I love looking at the website at all of the fun colored jewelry and just thinking about the endless outfits you could pair them with!

Sperry's Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Sahara Leather: These are such a staple to any preppy outfit, that I am still confused on why I don't have them in my closet! I love the SaharaLeather color so much and I think it would be perfect for the summer and winter!

Voluspa Candle in Laguna: This is kind of a weird gift request, but I really badly want this candle! It smells like perfection! I bought a mini version of it back in the summer and I wanted to keep on buying the set of 3 and only use that one because it smelled so good!

Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt: Last year after christmas, I was so close to buying a shep shirt when the holiday sales were happening but I ended up not getting it! I did try it on and it was so warm and cozy. This would be the perfect outfit addition to any lazy day attire! But what my real problem is, is which patter / color scheme do I want! All of them are so cute!


What do you want for Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment