Friday, December 5, 2014

November Favorites + Playlist

  I don't know about you, but lately I have been in a really cheer full mood. And I realized why, Because it's finally December! December is and always will be my favorite month because of how much I adore all of the Christmas cheer and the weather! Everyone is always happy during these time so it makes it even more fun. But before getting to December, we had to pass the amazing Thanksgiving and the amazing memories during the month of November. (A close second behind December on the favorites list). Scroll to the next portion of this post to read all about what I have loved this past mouth.


Lorna Jane Work Out Jacket




     The other day I visited my nearest Lorna Jane store to me to pick up a gift card for my aunt for her birthday (She loves anything fitness). My mom and I were loving everything we passed by in the store while also hunting for a present to buy my cousin. We ended up spending over $300 on work out gear there because of how cute their items are! I fell in LOVE with this jacket when I saw one of the sales women wear it! I adore it on how it has little cut outs on the bottom so you can let a little bit of color show! A great way to add a pop of color to any outfit!



Essie Nail Polish in Stylenomatics



     I think we all should congratulate me for going on my first ever Black Friday shopping this year! My family and I went to Walmart to pick us some good deals on technology. But while they were waiting in the VERY long line for the Nintendo's and iPad Mini's , I ventured off to the beauty section of the store. I was completely shocked with the fact that no one was in the area! Even when the Essie & OPI Nail Polishes were 50% off! I wanted to take all of them, but that would break my budget entirely. :) I ended up choosing this really pretty dark red-ish color! It's absolutely perfect for this season.




Hollister Flare Jeans


     Ok. My Obsession is real now. I have officially fallen in love with flare jeans. This obsession truly started back in 4th or 3rd grade and then it faded away. But now it is completely back for me. Every week I have been wearing these jeans with a comfy sweat shirt or sweater and I feel like the most comfiest person in the world! I got these jeans at Hollister for only $25! Such a steal!




Here's My Music Picks for this Month!





Favorite Past Time:

Visiting my Family in Arizona and working on my High School Play of Avenue Q!



What did you enjoy about December?





No comments:

Post a Comment