Monday, March 3, 2014

Southern Bow Boutique Review

Recently I have been really obsessed with bows! And i have been finding so many good shops to get them! And one of my favorites it Southern Bow Boutique! They have the cutest bows that i have seen yet! From chevron and Lilly bows to red,white, and blue bows! They basically have a bow for every outfit! And thats what I love! I love that you can make any outfit completely different then what it was before, just by adding a little color! I also love how the back of the bow is a regular clip! I usually don't like it when bows have a french barrette clip. But these are perfect! Sometimes i wear these bows to dance when i have my hair in a bun! I always get compliments!

Here are some of the bows that i have gotten:














My favorite bow so far has to be my blue seersucker bow! I get so many compliments on it every time i wear it!



Please go and check out their website!

http://southernbowboutique.storenvy.com



-xoxo

Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment