Sunday, March 2, 2014

Get To Know Me Tag!

For a while know I have been wanting to do a post like this so my fellow readers could get to know me better! And the day has come! I really want you guys to relate to me more in my posts! And i hope this helps! :)


1. Do you have a middle name?

My middle name is actually Pascale! Just like the lizard in Tangled ;)
2. What was your favorite subject in school?
For some reason I have been really liking math! Before I used to hate it, but now i have definitely changed my view on it. 
3. What's your favorite drink?
I LOVE Pink Sparkling Lemonade from Trader Joe's! 
4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Currently I have been liking Why I love you and Counting Stars.
5. What would you name your children?
Penelope and Caleb
6. Do you participate in any sports?
I actually dance! And some of may not know that i have been dancing for 9 years!
7. What's your favorite book? 
The A-List
8. What's your favorite color?
Pink and Robbins Egg Blue
9. What's your favorite animal?
Either between Dogs and Rabbits :)
10. What's your favorite perfume?

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas!!
12. Have you graduated from High School?
Nope! But I am currently in high school.
13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes! I have been to Mexico,Haiti,Dominican Rep. , Italy, and France!
14. Do you speak any other languages?
 I am currently taking French at school ( plus my family speaks it) and I also speak a little but os Spanish.
15. Do you have any siblings?
Nope! Only Child.
16. What's your favorite store?
Ahhh!! So meny! But the ones I shop at the most are H&M, Windsor, Nordstrom, and Ulta.
17. What's your favorite restaurant?
 The Melting Pot
18. Do you like school? 
If some ways I do, such as being organized and doing projects. But what I really don't like is taking tests. ( Just like everyone else)
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
MakeupByMandy24, LagunaBeachLove10, BeautyBySiena, DulceCandy, LaurensBoutique, Sara Belle,TheMakeUpByDanielle,North Carolina Belle, Stilababe09, and Maddi Bragg

20. What's your favorite movie? 
Legally Blonde
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
DUCK DYNASTY & GOSSIP GIRL
22. PC or Mac?
Mac! All the Way! 
23. What phone do you have?
I have a iphone 5s
24. How tall are you?
I am 5'4
25. Any pets? 
I have a guinea pig named truffles! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy perfume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost every one loves all juicy couture perfumes! :)

      Delete