Friday, June 6, 2014

Huge Update & A New Look

Hey Guys!

     I'm so sorry I have been posting in a very long time! I have littler been swamped with homework, family, my social life and dace. I'm still learning how to balance everything, but I promise I will get there eventually. ;)

   For the past two months so many things have happened so quickly! Like how a couple of weeks ago I moved! That was one of the reasons why I couldn't write, because I had to balance packing, moving, and everything else on top of it. But now that I'm settled in my mom and I's apartment, and school just ended ( literally yesterday it ended ) I can finally relax, and focus on fun things like blogging, going to the beach, and so much more for my summer plans! And now that I have more time on my hands, I can finally respond to comments and actually interact on social media and such!

   Some of my upcoming blog posts consist of:

  • Summer Reads
  • OOTD's
  • How I Style's
  • Monthly Favorites
  • Review's
  • Back to School Series
    And so much more!

        So keep a look out on my blog for some upcoming posts!

    Xoxo,
   Sophia 

P.S Notice something different??
I cut my hair! I wanted a new look for the summer and this was the most perfect way to star it out! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment