Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blogger Breakfast In Bed


As some of you may know Dorothy (prepinyourstep.com) created this online event for bloggers! It's a way for every one to get to know there favorite bloggers! So here are my answers to the questions!


What is the first thing you do on a lazy Saturday morning?
I would probably go on the internet or read my devotional 

What would your ideal breakfast be, don't forget the coffee?!
Defiantly Chocolate chip waffels! And  a carmel frapaccino! Yum! 

If you could have woken up this morning and been anywhere, where would it be?
Oh course New York City!

What is your favorite instagram filter?
Nashville!


Check Out my Instagram Picture!


Hope you guys liked this!

xoxo,
Sophia 

P.S Sorry I haven't been posting a lot! I have been SUPER busy with school and my family. But i'll promise that i'll try to upload more!

2 comments:

  1. I love the decal on your laptop! I participated in #blogbreakfastinbed as well! http://privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogbreakfastinbed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also participated in #blogbreakfastinbed! Love your laptop decal!

    xo

    Sydney
    www.everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete