Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Start

Hey guys! My name is Sophia and I'm starting this new preppy blog. I really want to start getting back into writing, and writing about things that I enjoy! So that's why I'm doing three section for this blog : Beauty, Fashion, and personal. Every week there will be a new blog post for each category. So keep a look out for them!

 Some of you may know I have a beauty YouTube channel. I started it over the summer and had every thing planned out to do more and more videos. But then I started to get very into planning for YouTube that I started to just over do it. So I think what I'm going to do it, maybe by Christmas or spring, I'm just going to start it back up. I really loved making videos, editing them, and Ana seeing all the comments from everyone!

So I hope you guys enjoy this blog and keep reading posts from me!

xoxo,
Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment