Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Week With Sophia: 11/30 - 12/6

 What a great past couple of weeks! I have been through so much the past couple of weeks from getting surgery to going to a concert that I have been jam packed with things ( One of the reasons why I have been unable to post a lot). But now I am finally in a good place and I am working really hard on my upcoming blog post, so stay tuned!

I guess I will begin with weeks around Thanksgiving. The Friday before Thanksgiving, I got my Wisdom teeth out. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to do it so close to the holiday, but I really needed them to get them out. But I am really glade I did so know I don't have to worry about them any more!

My recovery went well and everything (My mouth still hurst a little bit, but it's normal). The next big adventure was actually for Thanksgiving and it was to visit my mom's side of the family in Arizona. I love visiting there because I used to live there a couple of years ago and it's always fun to see where we used to go on a daily basis.


I got to catch up with some of my old friends there and I go to hang out with my family while Black Friday shopping.  There was so many great deals in store! I got a great deal on some Victoria Secret PINK black yoga pants! They were so worth it! I wear them everyday because they are so comfy.

As my mother and I came back from Arizona, we came back into reality. (A.K.A School.) I don't know why but I have been stressing about finals already when they are a month away! But then again, I rather be prepared then not being prepared.

Surprisingly, I loved the weather in California this week! It rained all through Sunday night, Monday and all of Tuesday! I absolutely adore the cold weather and snuggling with a big warm blanket and some hot chocolate while doing homework and listening to the rain! Plus I got to break in my new boots.



During the week not many other exciting things happened besides the rain, but Friday I was able to score some tickets to the KIIS FM Radio Jingle Ball Concert! I was ecstatic to go with my best friend Claudia and my cousin Megan and her fiance! We had so much fun singing and dancing all night! I personally loved Pharrel, Iggy and Sam Smith! All of the artists were amazing and put on a great show.





As for today, I spent the morning running errand with my mom like going to Target to get a new binder and then we had to visit Home Depot to get some Poinsettia Flowers for out house! These flowers are such a Christmas Staple for our family! They brighten up the room immediately! I even got a mini one for my room!



While we were at Home Depot, they had some bouquet of hydrangeas of all different colors. They were to pretty not to take a picture!




What did you do this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment